“Peloponnese Living” celebrates tenants’ birthdays, name days, anniversaries and all major holidays such as Easter and Christmas. In the past we have featured bands and dance groups including Latin, jazz, or rock n’ roll, as there’s something in store for everyone. We are at your disposal for further organization of other activities and events, within our resort premises or not per your request.
Our lounge café area offers various board games, books & magazines and crossword puzzles where one can pass time pleasantly. We organize chess and backgammon friendly competitions. In addition, we offer traditional Greek cooking classes, art, pottery and jewelry making lessons, movie nights, dance lessons (Greek folk, or classical tango, waltz, fox trot) and other special events all year round free of charge (within our premises or in a nearby community centre).
If you prefer trips, we have something in store just for you! We organize:
- one-day trips with archeological, religious or even agrotourism content
- for nature lovers trips to the mountains or seaside villages, even a visit to one of many Peloponnese caves
- for those more daring, a trip to Loutraki Casino will suffice!
- Seasonal trips are organized to places like Epidaurus, or other theatrical plays and concerts.*
The Estella Festival takes place at Paralio Astros every August, where one can enjoy various musical events (folklore or not) in the outdoors. The municipality of Astros hosts musical and theatrical events bringing well-known musicians and actors during the summer months. Trips to neighboring villages, for local celebrations and festivals, such as the Chestnut Festival takes place in Kastanitsa (in the Fall), the Obergine festival in Leonidio & the Fisherman’s festival in Tiro (in the summer months) and much more!
* daily excursions, visits to museums and archeological sites, concerts and theatrical plays, festivals and other local celebrations are optional and bear extra charges, in addition to a minimum show of 8 persons